InfoAddict light (Global Relations) for BNW

Why doesn't this mod show the attitude between the leaders? This was the most important part of InfoAddict. Is there any idea on putting it in?

Great mod. is there a way to change the key that opens it ? At the moment i think its "w"

This clashes with the 'next unit' key in vanilla. I dont know how to change hotkeys in vanilla, so changing these or the Global Relations key would both work. Any clues ?

Great mod. is there a way to change the key that opens it ? At the moment i think its "w"

This clashes with the 'next unit' key in vanilla. I dont know how to change hotkeys in vanilla, so changing these or the Global Relations key would both work. Any clues ?
Numpad 0 is also a key to open it.

The easiest way to only use that is go into the mod folder ([documents]/My Games\Sid Meier's Civilization 5\MODS\Global Relations (v 7)\) and then the folder called lua.
Here is a file called "InfoAddictInit.lua". Open it up in notepad.

In line 32 it reads something like*
"if (wParam == Keys.VK_NUMPAD0 [and here the code for the W-key]) then"

Change it to
"if (wParam == Keys.VK_NUMPAD0) then"
And you should be alright :)

*I can't give you the proper line, as I have already removed it in my setup.

Sorry for resurrecting a dead thread but am i dumb? I can't see a download link anywhere

I use it all the time with VP... what do you mean exactly?
It causes the game to freeze/hang when exiting to main menu or exiting to desktop. I have tested without the mod and the freezing doesn't occur. I think it's due to EUI compatibility tweak that the original info addict has patched. Do you notice this?
InfoAddict should have registered itself as a DiplomacyUIAddin, instead it hacks its way in. Since EUI v1.27 has redesigned LeaderHead, the hack no longer works, unless EUI's LeaderHead module is removed.
It might for me be that it should have the EntryPoint modified in modinfo or the info addict compatibility patch file to be added or both.
Code:
  <EntryPoints>
    <EntryPoint type="InGameUIAddin" file="Lua/InfoAddictInit.lua">
      <Name>init</Name>
https://forums.civfanatics.com/resources/info-addict-compatibility-file-for-eui.24646/

Last edited:
It causes the game to freeze/hang when exiting to main menu or exiting to desktop. I have tested without the mod and the freezing doesn't occur. I think it's due to EUI compatibility tweak that the original info addict has patched. Do you notice this?

I have NEVER seen this. I don't know how to test something that I am not experiencing, did you try to modify your own setup with what you propose as a fix in order to confirm that it is really working? I am sure you can understand that it is hard for a modder to include something new when no one else, including the modder himself, is not seeing the issue.

Maybe they're responding on the wrong thread and meant the full InfoAddict, which does seem to have problems going to the main menu. I don't have issues with Global Relations with that

Maybe they're responding on the wrong thread and meant the full InfoAddict, which does seem to have problems going to the main menu. I don't have issues with Global Relations with that
I havent tried either in a while. I suppose I should try again since VP has had many patches recently.

Top Bottom