• No, keep it where it is

Votes: 15 71.4%
  • abstain

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FionnMcCumhall

Emperor
Now ive heard rumors some want to move the palace from bavaria to a differnet locale. This is a poll to see how many want that to happen or just leave it where its at.

I'm kind of partial. Besides, if we get some lands from America, it would help having the palace where it is.

I think we should use the palace to prebuild for ToE in Bremershaven...

We may wish to move the capitol one day (*cough* Huntington *cough* ;)), but not this day.

I agree with eyrei that we should use the Palace as a pre-build for Hoover Dam or ToE (although, I'm still holding out hope that we will get a GL to rush ToE and then capitalize on the prebuild to get Hoover Dam before the others even learn the tech for it.

No, maybe later. Maybe, but definately not now. I really don't want to move the Jedi Temple. Sure, I could use the Force, but it would be a long journey. Besides, it's the one city province. Who came up with the one- city province idea anyway? I guess I'll look it up.

I'm not voting in this poll untill I know what the actual question being asked is ;)

If it's a general "should we move the palace at some point?" question, then my answer would be an emphatic "yes!". On the other hand, if the question is "Should we start preparing to move the palace immediately/in the next few turns?" then the answer would be "no".

Top Bottom