The next version is in the pipes and should be available within the next couple of days. In the end I added a horizontal scroll bar to the bottom and changed the code so that, whenever a list should overflow, a new column is added instead. Finally, I moved the players list to the right of the panel : it is not visible by default and you need to scroll a bit to make it appear. This new layout fixes the beforementioned problems and give me the tools I need for more changes. The result is very satisfying and does not hinder the comfortable UI I achieved so far. Now I am left with some of the new features but they should not be troublesome.