1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Instant Unlimited Sidar Shades

Discussion in 'Wildmana Modmod' started by Econian, Feb 15, 2010.

1. Econian

Econian Chieftain

I have to admit, I hate the quickfix that changes the xp requirement for waning to 26xp. It largely nullifies the Charismatic trait for the Sidar. Admittedly, Charismatic is a bit over-powered for Sidar, but not more OP than many other strategies for other civs. The Sidar still have to survive the early game and get a critical mass of early shades to really get going.

I think the Ride of the Nine Kings wonder is the problem for the Instant Unlimited Shades Exploit. Changing the wonder to provide promotions instead of experience would be the most balanced way to address this problem.

2. [to_xp]Gekko

[to_xp]Gekko QCT junkie

agreed with Econian, Charismatic synergies very well with the Sidar but shouldn't be forbidden, just like elves shouldn't be forbidden from following FoL ;) it's the Ride of the Nine Kings that is the problem.

3. Econian

Econian Chieftain

Thanks for your support Gekko, I was beginning to think I was the only one who liked Charismatic Sidar.