Integration of blue marble

dbkblk

Emperor
Hi,

i've played a bit with the 0.97 version of total war and i've to say that it's a very impressive progress that you've done !!

Could you integrate blue marble & Varietas delectat into your mod directly ? That kind of ground textures are very beautiful beside of the originals ones ! Varietas give a such dimension to the graphics that it's impossible for me to play without it ^^

Thanks for the mod,

H.

Hi,

i've played a bit with the 0.97 version of total war and i've to say that it's a very impressive progress that you've done !!

Could you integrate blue marble & Varietas delectat into your mod directly ? That kind of ground textures are very beautiful beside of the originals ones ! Varietas give a such dimension to the graphics that it's impossible for me to play without it ^^

Thanks for the mod,

H.

I can't promise to include the blue marble mod, but the varietas delectas mod is already included. You must activate it in the "Total_War_0.98.ini" file ;) (line 'NoUnitArtStyles', turn it to 'False').

when you say change the .ini file, does that mean to change the config. settings?i cant read the ini.bak file.

Top Bottom