Internal Trade Route Suggestion

Deadstarre

Expert
assuming I have no stone or marble (it happens), I can't send production to my own cities until civil service (workshops)- thats a pretty long time to wait for something I could've had at construction with a little luck.

Suggest adding ability to send production internally via the Caravansary (could even remove it from workshop, or leave it on both); makes thematic sense, and it won't feel like I got it for free cause i'll have to build a caravansary when i otherwise might not have still for awhile. Although Caravansary is such a wall of text already there might not be room in the tooltip...

while i'm making suggestions, Pagodas need to reduce religious unrest. it makes no sense to have a building which encourages religious diversity in the city, and then be getting fully penalized for having religious diversity in the city.

assuming I have no stone or marble (it happens), I can't send production to my own cities until civil service (workshops)- thats a pretty long time to wait for something I could've had at construction with a little luck.

Suggest adding ability to send production internally via the Caravansary (could even remove it from workshop, or leave it on both); makes thematic sense, and it won't feel like I got it for free cause i'll have to build a caravansary when i otherwise might not have still for awhile. Although Caravansary is such a wall of text already there might not be room in the tooltip...
You could move some caravansary bonuses to workshops...

Top Bottom