1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Internal Trade Route Suggestion

Discussion in 'General Balance' started by Deadstarre, Jan 8, 2018.

1. Deadstarre

Deadstarre Expert

assuming I have no stone or marble (it happens), I can't send production to my own cities until civil service (workshops)- thats a pretty long time to wait for something I could've had at construction with a little luck.

Suggest adding ability to send production internally via the Caravansary (could even remove it from workshop, or leave it on both); makes thematic sense, and it won't feel like I got it for free cause i'll have to build a caravansary when i otherwise might not have still for awhile. Although Caravansary is such a wall of text already there might not be room in the tooltip...

2. Deadstarre

Deadstarre Expert

while i'm making suggestions, Pagodas need to reduce religious unrest. it makes no sense to have a building which encourages religious diversity in the city, and then be getting fully penalized for having religious diversity in the city.

vyyt, CrazyG, Infixo and 2 others like this.
  3. tu_79

tu_79 Deity

You could move some caravansary bonuses to workshops...