Interteam Pitboss?

PurpleTurtle

Shellshocked
I had lunch with Donsig today and he expressed interest in playing some sort of pitboss game with some members of his team and some of ours included. I believe he would like to encourage people to sign up two humans to one team so that the turn timer could go a bit faster and so less experienced players can learn from the veterans. I myself rather like the idea and think it would be kinda neat to partner one Cav player up with one Kaz player on each team. It would give us a way to meet more people and humanize our opponents perhaps taking the sting off of defeat for whoever winds up on the losing end. Thoughts?

This is not a good idea if we plan to backstab them in the near future at least... Also we do have a pitboss going by ourselves.

Not a great idea for me either; I wouldn't be in on it. Would be interesting if some people on the other teams play FFH though to set up some FFH games, but that's about it for me.

Am I incorrect in believing that by the time any attack were to take place that our agreements would have already expired? If they had I don't believe it would make a difference. Warfare and conflict is to be expected after all. Besides, in a demo game the actions of a team cannot be held against all of its members. We routinely do things that are the consensus choice that still have a few naysayers. I think it is a good idea to socialize with the other teams, it creates a more casual friendly environment and is a good way to glean information.

Top Bottom