1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Introduction / Information / FAQ

Discussion in 'Civ4 - BTS Intersite PitBoss Game' started by Ginger_Ale, Sep 12, 2009.

1. Ginger_Ale

Ginger_Ale Lurker Retired Moderator

The purpose of this forum is to centralize all efforts regarding an upcoming multiplayer PitBoss game between CivFanatics and CivPlayers.

Here are some details, courtesy of Indiansmoke, the CFC organizer:
    Much like the Civ4 Beyond the Sword Multi-Team Demogame, team members will have their own private forum to discuss strategy. In this case, though, all CivFanatics (the 5 turnplayers and unlimited participants) are on the same team and share one private forum.

So, although the 5 turnplayers should be multiplayer veterans in order to maximize CivFanatics' chances of winning, anyone is able to join, spectate, and participate! For that, see the Roster thread.

2. Vortilex

Vortilex Imperator Mundi

I'm willing to watch, I'm actually not so good at the game beyond Noble, so I'll use this as an analysis to improve my game, plus I wanna see CFC win!