Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Abstain

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bootstoots

Deity
Retired Moderator
Germany has started building the SETI in Berlin, shortly before we are to do so in Gorina. I would like to know if the people would support an investigation of Berlin using our spy to figure out how long it would take them to build the SETI there versus in Gorina, so that we could plan for their wonder-building accordingly. The investigation will cost 312 gold, our treasury has over 4100 gold. If this is approved, I will conduct the investigation offline tomorrow and report on it plus post a screenshot of the city. The Domestic Department and the Governor of Capitoline will then have around 36 hours to make a decision about what we should do, in case Germany is slated to beat us in building the SETI. There was no prior discussion and this poll will be open for 24 hours.

Based on the size of Berlin, and the surrounding terrain, what is the maximum number of shields Berlin can produce? Gorina is right around 100, so should build SETI in about 10 turns.

Bah - what am I saying. If the Governor's won't spend the cash, then we'll use it other ways!

-- Ravensfire

We don't want germany to increase their research so we need to deny them the wonder.

Top Bottom