1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Invisible Units (Rogues etc.) Answers Thread

Discussion in 'Strategy and tips' started by Yudishtira, Dec 11, 2012.

1. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

It's easy to let it intimidate you... I get it. But once you take it one step at a time you'll find its actually quite simple to work with to get immediate updates. If you have questions on how to get around anything you're confused by let us know but the instructions are pretty solid on the first post of the SVN thread.

2. Dancing Hoskuld

Dancing Hoskuld Deity

Very important this. If you don't tell us we can't improve the instructions:D

3. MacCoise

MacCoise Prince

I have thieves in my cities, I got a notification saying they had been found but I still cant attack them by moving a unit out and then back into city....like I could before.

Is that normal?

4. TrippedOnACloud

TrippedOnACloud Warlord

This is working like it's supposed to, now. You have to use a Law Enforcement type unit to arrest the criminal, via a button that should show up near the bottom of the bar that has a pair of handcuffs. Note that you can only have a single LE unit selected, and it can't be grouped with any other units.

Being able to attack Wanted criminals normally was an unintended bug that was fixed recently.

5. MacCoise

MacCoise Prince

Thanks

6. Blakil

Blakil Chieftain

No, I can not arrest the assassins and rogue in my city, but I have dogs and patrols.

7. Thunderbrd

Thunderbrd C2C War Dog

Just because you can see them does not mean you can arrest them. You must also successfully have investigated them. You'll know this has happened when they have a Wanted promotion.
    More information here.