[MOD] Is CQUI Dead?

genuinesmile29

Chieftain
Over on the mods GitHub page, it doesn't look like much work has been done in the past 3 months. We've got a new fall patch released, does that mean CQUI is now even further from being compatible with the latest release of Civ6? Wish Firaxis could just develop a decent interface to begin with...

I think there may have been a branch at some point. I was subscribed to a CQUI mod on steam that hadn't been updated since July, but when I tried to go to the mod page it was gone. I did a fresh search for CQUI and it looks like there is a new mod file by that name that is receiving more regular updates. Not sure if they also migrated to a new git repo.

Go look on steam - there's a new version around that wasn't made by the original modders.

\Skodkim

I don't know the fate of the original CQUI. The last I heard, there were issues after the Summer patch that were going to take a while to fix. In the meantime, several CQUI users developed another version until the original gets fixed. It's called CQUI Community Edition and they recently updated it for the Fall patch.

Anyone know if theres going to be a Rise and Fall update for this?

Anyone know if theres going to be a Rise and Fall update for this?
They are working on it but will first release a vanilla update and an R&F version later. The march patch delayed them a bit further I'd say...
The github site advertised in the steam workshop is the best source for news atm...

Top Bottom