Is Every Leader Like Gorgo Now?

This is a misconception that is easy to make. Below is the war weariness thread for you. Basically you get WW for every attack and defence of units, not just for being at war, in fact if you are not fighting WW degrades.
https://forums.civfanatics.com/threads/how-war-weariness-works-wip.623207/

Great guide. Thank you for pointing this guide out to me. I conclude that I will rarely have war weariness issues, and when I do it will be only for a short time.

So the good news is that if I am at war with another country that is distant from me, with no battles going on, that not only will I not be gaining any new war weariness, I will actually be losing any existing war weariness.

This must be frustrating for you. Every time someone new enters the chat, the first thing you have to do is to point them to previously existing guides. And then you have to deal with remembering that, although the war weariness rules are perfectly normal to you, and the way it's been for years, for new comers it's like "THESE are the war weariness rules???", "THESE are the district discount rules - don't research bronze working yet we still need to make some cheap campuses first. If we research bronze working, the price of campuses almost doubles!"

Top Bottom