Is there a button that continue the movement your units have started in the previous turn?

bradebuque

Chieftain
Is there a button that continues the movement your units have started in the previous turn, without you having to issue the destination over and over again, turn after turn?
For example: usually, you select your unit and then click in the destination. If your unit haven't reached the destination yet, you have to click in the unit and then click in the destination again, and againg. Turn after turn, time after time.

I am asking if there is a button to simply press and make your unit continue the move you have issued previous turn withou having to click again in the unit and again in the destination. Becasue there is a button that does exactly this in age of wonder 3.

I don't know if I am making myself clear. Thank you for the patience.

I have often found that the "go to" command ends if another unit crosses the path that I gave to my unit. Especially if reaching the final destination will require multiple turns. Any sort of obstruction, either a friendly, hostile, or neutral/city state unit can cancel a multi-turn order.

As HorseshoeHermit wrote, if the path is clear for a multi-turn move, then just clicking "End Turn" will result in the unit following the whole path, over succeeding turns.

Top Bottom