Is there a mod where when you capture a civ, you absorb that civ's special ability?

moredrowsy

Chieftain
Read topic. I'm more interested in a mod where, when you completely conquer a civ, you can build that civ's special units and add special abilities. It would only make sense. If you conquer a civ, you should have access to their special units/abilities. I mean, a lot of empires of old and ancient civilizations adapt and refine old/conquered civilizations. Take for example, the generals of alexander the great. Their generals enlisted the war elephants from india during the diodochi wars. They also used the conquered persian army to fight their civil wars.

tl;dr Is there any such mod to assimilate a civilization's special abilities/units when they are conquered?

edit: omg so sleepy, too many grammar mistakes.

Moderator Action: Moved to C&C.

Too much snowball effect. I did like the "assimilation" component of RoM though, which lets you build a civ's unique units in a captured city.

Well, I'm more inclined for building the civ's special units. :) Like...I want some "Greek legions" So i can just start spamming roads outside of my cities for faster movement. lol

Top Bottom