Is there a way to have random or semi-random Strategic Resources using a map script?

AlphaKappa

Chieftain
I've been using a custom map for all of my Vox Populi gaming fun, but it only has fixed resources.
What I'd like to do is modify the map script so that Strategic Resources are randomly placed. Can you point me to good resource on how to do this?
I have a little experience modmodding VP but very little experience with map scripts. Any input would be very much appreciated!
Also if you have a map script you can point me to that utilizes something similar, I'd be glad to see it so I can at least try to work off that / reverse engineer it. Thanks!

I've been using a custom map for all of my Vox Populi gaming fun, but it only has fixed resources.
What I'd like to do is modify the map script so that Strategic Resources are randomly placed. Can you point me to good resource on how to do this?
I have a little experience modmodding VP but very little experience with map scripts. Any input would be very much appreciated!
Also if you have a map script you can point me to that utilizes something similar, I'd be glad to see it so I can at least try to work off that / reverse engineer it. Thanks!
You can use Really Advanced Setup to insert Resources randomly into the map.

Top Bottom