Is there an "Options" menu in the Vanilla Civ Mac version?

Gottesfreunde

Chieftain
i'm playing with the updated 1.29b2 version... i was almost positive that there was an options menu available thought pressing a key combination. i believe it was command + o, but i am not getting anything when i do that.

My problem is that i have some over zealous workers, and i thought that one could click an option for them not to change existing improvements???

Any help would be great.

thanks.

Sorry for not responding, I hoped that someone who still uses the software could help, as I haven't run it for several years. When Snow Leopard arrived, it wouldn't even run on my Intel Mac. I've just tried firing it up, and was surprised to find that it now works again. I suspect some of the recent OS X patches have fixed something.

There's no keyboard shortcut to Preferences. You can select Preferences from the menu in the top left of the screen, or from the main menu when you first start the software. They don't contain any options to limit the work done by automated workers. That feature obviously arrived with PtW. I seem to recall having to manually manage all the workers if I wanted them to do useful stuff :(

Top Bottom