is there any fix/mod to fast mode?

robbyextreme

Prince
I've been playing this game for a logn time, but one of the things that makes me lose interest is that how you have to spend 12 hours before you finally get to start owning the map. Its very boring,

but also, how I hate is how imbalanced fast mode is. So really, with this mentalitly why would I play in the first place? I don't, just occasionaly start a game and leave it alone for a few months.

is tehre any way to get into modern age through a balanced AI play and without spending dozens of hours doing so

Advanced start? Lets you spend a certain amount of point to start with more cities, techs, units, etc..

Custom game - Start in an era other than ancient? Skip the early eras you don't like...

Click faster? (e.g. see TMIT guide for speed tips)

Choose smaller maps?

Or quick speed is OK depending on what you want from a game. Not sure I would say it's "unbalanced". Sure it's differently-balanced, with the relatively slower movement and fast tech pace, and the game was clearly tuned for best play at normal speed, but I find quick is perfectly playable so long as I'm not too proud to play at a difficulty level or two lower than normal.

On which subject that's another thing that makes games quicker. Play easier settings and don't think so hard :smoke:

Top Bottom