Is this allowed?

It sure has - and I hope I can avoid some of the heat that is inevitably going to come our/my way! ;)

Pellaken - you should watch the Seinfeld episode that deals with this issue - I think most of you will know what I'm talking about.

Gotta go now - I'm feeling the need....;)

Instead of just getting grip of themselves, has somebody actually balls to start a topic about this in OT?...

Originally posted by Juize
Instead of just getting grip of themselves, has somebody actually balls to start a topic about this in OT?...

I could. If it wasnt because i like being a member.

Originally posted by Rodgers
Well you asked me to define it - f*ckin loads means in an average day 2 or 3 (as suggested). On an exceptionally dull day 4 or 5. Maximum in a 24hr period - 9

Happy now?

That would be option e) in the poll, assuming you need some sleep as well.

Hasn't this sickening travesty of a thread gone on for far too long?:rolleyes:

Howabout this for a cunning plan - set up a thread in OT that asks people how many times a day they "drink coke" instead of "wank" - the only problem would be somehow directing them to this thread first . How terrible is that idea? Maybe a better euthamism is needed?

ask how often they Spank their monkeys..... many people have monkeys ya know and they can be quite unruly

Spank the monkey, choke the chicken, flog the dolphin... I think a poll is not necessary as Pellaken is the only one who would be in the thread.

Yeah - I expect most people would ignore it or be annoyed but some topics are good to discuss with people you are unlikely to have to be face-to-face with in the future - you can be much more frank than normal ;)

Wow, I'd never imagine the average IQ of CFC would have gone under 69...
And btw, I think that there are too many polls in OT forum, since TF added that feature. Some are useful, others... no comment.

Oh I just forgot, didn't toecutting started a similar thread about the size of peoples weapon? And that got closed pretty quickly?

''If it wasnt because i like being a member.'

Lol

I just got this

Originally posted by Graeme the mad
''If it wasnt because i like being a member.'

Lol

I just got this

Actually No pun intended.

Top Bottom