1. We have added the ability to collapse/expand forum categories and widgets on forum home.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Photobucket has changed its policy concerning hotlinking images and now requires an account with a $399.00 annual fee to allow hotlink. More information is available at: this link.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. All Civ avatars are brought back and available for selection in the Avatar Gallery! There are 945 avatars total.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. To make the site more secure, we have installed SSL certificates and enabled HTTPS for both the main site and forums.
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Civ6 is released! Order now! (Amazon US | Amazon UK | Amazon CA | Amazon DE | Amazon FR)
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Dismiss Notice
  7. Forum account upgrades are available for ad-free browsing.
    Dismiss Notice

Is this mod dead?

Discussion in 'RFC mod-mod: Classical World' started by The Turk, Apr 18, 2017.

1. merijn_v1

merijn_v1 Black Belt

I think its easier to start from the Srpt's most stable version. Otherwise you would have to copy-past almost every part of the mod.

2. Crossphazer

Crossphazer Chieftain

My lord, there are still people posting here? Last time I checked anything RFC was years and years ago. I remember when I used to be a very active member here.

3. ales_

ales_ Heir

If you consider "anything RFC", then there are frequent posts (and mod development) in RFC Dawn of Civilization and sometimes in RFC Europe.