Island Conquests 3.1 just released!

That's easy enough to change though, and with the pace I've seen for techs being reserached in the Middle Ages, I don't think any Industrial Age tech-bonus wonders are necessary (otherwise the already short shelf life of the units will get worse!).

Looks good, but whenever I try to start up the scenario a message says that I don't have "text/Pedialcons.txt:" ICON_BLDG_FISHMARKET

I put the brewery mod into art and the other zip in scenarios with the main file. Do you have any suggestions about how I could get the scenario to work?

Jake5555555 said:
Looks good, but whenever I try to start up the scenario a message says that I don't have "text/Pedialcons.txt:" ICON_BLDG_FISHMARKET

I put the brewery mod into art and the other zip in scenarios with the main file. Do you have any suggestions about how I could get the scenario to work?

My advice to you is to reinstall and make sure the bic (game) files are not inside the IC folder. this would cause alot of probs. and I think it might be your problem.

Sorry for posting in this old thread, but I've a problem with this great scenario.
Although striq isn't here any more, I hope someone can help me:

I tried several times to built the "Sea Epic", but although I fulfilled all the conditions (pitch, elite naval unit, harbor, no palace in the city) I cannot build it. Does someone have an idea were to find the mistake?

Thx for reply

Top Bottom