It wasn't me!

Toasti

Chieftain
Maybe i shouldn't have chosen that much barbarian activity...
just loook at the attached picture...

Attachments

• itwasntme.jpg
    itwasntme.jpg
    71.6 KB · Views: 325
The number of Barb's is large, but to me your real problem here is that your units are at the same tech level as the barbs. Since the barbs usually lag behind the more advanced AI's, you may be behind on tech. If Heid and St. Pete's have city walls, you should be able to ride this out!!!!

they were no problem... my cavalry killed the cannons while the their musketeers killed themselves trying to attack my cities...

I know this is the wrong forum, I just thought one of you might know. How do you attach screen shots of your games?

There's been games with more barbs. Check out the D+2 and D+3 demogames. There's been single uprisings of nearly 100 units.

Originally posted by Jayne
There's been games with more barbs. Check out the D+2 and D+3 demogames. There's been single uprisings of nearly 100 units.
Just adding the caveat that those games use what some call "barbarian wrath" which involves slightly altering the game files to allow a barb activity level above raging hordes. Once you get beyond the early game the barb uprisings have 99 units in them.

Originally posted by Katlover97
I know this is the wrong forum, I just thought one of you might know. How do you attach screen shots of your games?

Presuming that you have a Windows machine, arrange the screen so that what you want to capture is onscreen and not covered by anything else. Hit the key PrintScreen (some keyboards require holding Shift or Fn down to activate it). This takes a "snapshot" of your whole current screen and stores it in the Clipboard. Now open Paint (or PhotoEditor, or any other graphic editing program you like) and select Edit-Paste. The captured screenshot should now be in your editing window. Crop the image down to just what you want to keep and Save As a JPG or GIF (JPG allows more compression options; fiddle with them and check how it looks before uploading). Once you've got a valid image file, at the bottom of most CFC pages is a line of links that stats "Contact Us" and ends with "Upload File". Follow the instructions, verify your upload succeeded, and copy the URL detail to paste into your next post.

Thanks for that info. I've been wondering how to make screen shots, myself. I will have to try this when I get home.

Thanks elephant!:thanx:

How did this thread go from barbarians to screenshots?:cool:

Top Bottom