Italian gunship Mangusta

Meshes uploaded on The_Coyote Eurocopter Tiger.
Uses Tiger.nif and Tiger.kfm
Textures is the one of the tiger (by Bernie14) with little resets and recalled mangusta.dds

And it uses also the wheels the rotor and the launchers from the tiger :)

DOWNLOAD

Feel free to use as You want!

KrugerPritz

Attachments

• Mangusta.jpg
    Mangusta.jpg
    73.4 KB · Views: 148
  • MangustaInGame.jpg
    MangustaInGame.jpg
    277.9 KB · Views: 303
Last edited:
Looks good, I'd like to use it. I need to know the Poly count and texture size though.

Thank You...:)... texture size is the same of the tiger 256*256...tell me how can I know the poly count :eek:?... I think is not much more than Eurocopter Tiger...

Open the unit in SceneViewer, then under the "View" tab, select Performance Statistics. A box will open, and one of the lines will say "Total Triangles" and that's your count.

;)
You don't plan to give us an "export" version of the texture? :mischief:
:) in the folder there are 2 files bmp mangusta.bmp is the export one... anyway here it is the dds ;)... I've seen that in the nif I've forgotten to give the right path to the dds, so it will search in my folder... You have to redirect I think.
:blush:

Attachments

• MangustaExport.zip
    23 KB · Views: 82
Open the unit in SceneViewer, then under the "View" tab, select Performance Statistics. A box will open, and one of the lines will say "Total Triangles" and that's your count.
:blush: in scene viewer ther's a buffer overrun, that the original tiger doesn't make. Maybe I could have left something of the old mesh that I had to delete :blush:

I believe polycount is the same as faces in Blender; its in the top right corner of the screen.
Thank You... ;)

;) :) in the folder there are 2 files bmp mangusta.bmp is the export one... anyway here it is the dds ;)... I've seen that in the nif I've forgotten to give the right path to the dds, so it will search in my folder... You have to redirect I think.
:blush:

Thanks. :)

very good looking, keep these modern units coming!

Ok You will probebly kill me now but I have to ask..it is stronger than me :)
Is it possible that you make army truck transport like on picture:
800px-Croatian_Army_Iveco_Transport_Truck.jpg
This truck is use in croatia army..
You already done brazilian mlrs I think so maybe you can use that truck and make this..:blush::mischief:
Pozdrav!

Ok You will probebly kill me now but I have to ask..it is stronger than me :)
Is it possible that you make army truck transport like on picture:
View attachment 211960
This truck is use in croatia army..
You already done brazilian mlrs I think so maybe you can use that truck and make this..:blush::mischief:
Pozdrav!
I'll try to do... but You have to wait for my Rooikat and Rooivalk first, :) at last I've found the blueprints of these 2, and I hope to finde the one of that truck too ;)

Looks nice indeed.
Thank You Jeleen :)

Top Bottom