JakeWalrusWhale's Civilizations

Make city states hate you as Qara Khitai, released for the Crossroads of the World event!

Qara Khitai (Yelü Dashi)

Released for the Crossroads of the World Event

Version 1 (Released July 1st 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Mercenaries, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Two more civs for the Crossroads of the World Event!

Bukhara Khanate (Muhammad Shaybani)

Version 1 (Released August 16th 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Cities in Development, Mercenaries, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

Turkmenistan (Saparmurat Niyazov)

Also adds "Ruhnama" as a Great Work.
Version 1 (Released July 17th 2022)
Supports YnAEMP, Enlightenment Era, Map Labels, Ethnic Units, R.E.D., Civ IV Leader Traits, Cultural Diversity, Rise to Power, Cultural Diversity, Additional Achievements, Unique Cultural Influence

Download
Steam Workshop | Dropbox

I was wondering; is there a reason why Abkhazia isn’t available anymore? I just noticed it was gone from the Workshop too (I reinstalled the game recently, and I’ve had to manually reinstall quite a few mods since Steam was being… blegh).

I was wondering; is there a reason why Abkhazia isn’t available anymore? I just noticed it was gone from the Workshop too (I reinstalled the game recently, and I’ve had to manually reinstall quite a few mods since Steam was being… blegh).
Yeah, I just don't feel like the mod is a good representation of Abkhazia. I did the same thing to Uzbekistan, Angola, and Bora-Bora before I reworked them. Abkhazia is the final mod I plan on reworking, so it'll come out again at some point. Likely not any time soon though.

Top Bottom