JAPAN : Empress Suiko Preview

frenchman

Present is past of future
Hello,

Here is the preview of my actual project, a woman leader for the japanese civilization :

Advices are welcome !!

Very good, but her skin looks a little too dark. .or maybe not...The think is kinda dark. .myabe put it on a brighter backround?

Top Notch, though.

Wonderfully done. :goodjob: :goodjob:

I love the background. :) I don't think it's too dark. It gives that mystifying fog effect.

Her skin's a little too dark, though.

Part of me Likes the full body, but another part of me wishes it were just the head and shoulders like the default leader heads.

Goldflash said:
Part of me Likes the full body, but another part of me wishes it were just the head and shoulders like the default leader heads.

All my leaders are full body ...I think it's more realistic because you are never so close to a foreign leader ( like in the original one ) during negociations ...

Ogedei_the_Mad said:
Wonderfully done. :goodjob: :goodjob:

I love the background. :) I don't think it's too dark. It gives that mystifying fog effect.

Her skin's a little too dark, though.

Yes, I know for the skin ... But like I said in a previous mail I'm fighting with the 256 palette and a clear skin has problem of invisible color ... I will try though to clear the skin ...

Dom Pedro II said:
I'm suddenly having terrible flashbacks of Fatal Frame. It looks good though.

What do you mean by " fatal frame " ??

Just remember to make the last two colors 00ff00 anf ff00ff and you should be fine, Frenchy.

It's known as Project Zero in other countries though isn't it? I can see what you mean though. ;)

Top Bottom