Japan FAILS again! This time, i show you my flip problem.

thadian

Kami of Awakened Dreamers
I am sorry for the 256 color bmp but every time i try to submit something that doesnt look like crap i am told it is too big.

So.

Russia spawns 7 spaces away. Xian is 2 spaces from my capital. Xian is 5 spaces from Moskva. Xian flips?
^
FAIL.

It seems there is no security in where you place your cities. In my opinion, a city places within the "fat cross" of your own capital should be immune to flipping. First a plague - and now i flip one of my 5 cities, which by the way, same as my babylon game is my wonder city, with 2 great people and now i am at war and will be taking some stability penalty and troop loss. But i will try it anyway - As you can see, i got a pretty unreal start (high earth likeness).

Attachments

• japan-screwed2.bmp
    372.4 KB · Views: 243
i dont know why i cant figure out how to post these, sorry i am forum newb

Attachments

• japan-screwed2gif.GIF
    japan-screwed2gif.GIF
    153.7 KB · Views: 378
every time i try to submit something that doesnt look like crap i am told it is too big.

Try the *.jpg format.

Thadian, don't get me wrong, but you've posted this problem everywhere but where it belongs: the bugs thread. Please post there to keep things in order, we have to help Rhye keep track of problems in an organized manner.

i will post these kind of things there from now on, i didn't know if it was actually a bug that my city flipped or the bad start.

Thanks though, i don't want to be percieved as an annoying flammer.

btw, as a small update:

Russia did literally nothing, and did not even send one unit in, but 5 turns into the war, India attacked me. russia was willing to have peace, but India... well, i learned musketmen are great vs elephants and i learned you dont get "punjabi workers" from capture.

However, when i finally capitulated him, japan and persia invaded me - luckily, i was able to change to england, which observed a good game, followed by my almost dead china i abandoned... conquering england - guess i gave up too soon, rofl! thats what i get for leaving the AI in control of a civ with 4 settled great generals, and the colloseum.

Top Bottom