Japan Multiplayer Scenario PBEM

Hey.

I have been sick lately and it shows :blush: I had played the file but forgot to send it forward to Tom..

GPS now finally, feel free to mail me if I don't play in 24h. I have probably just messed things up.

>woke up at 6 am to play computer games while had swine flu

The entire inland section of my tribe is fortified by foregin warriors. All is development is stagnant or deteriorating except my immediate coastal area.

Get well soon from me as well! (Now we have two ill in our ranks... :()

Message to Señior Rick: Trapped Miyoshi messenger in Hojo land desperately trying to get out... :crazyeye: Sorry if it causes any confusion. If there are any tiles that you don't want him to step on, just let me know when sending the turn.

GPS to Glasnost.

GPS to Lanz

Takeda embassador insulted Damyo Rick at a dinner party, in reply Damyo Rick ordered discipline to be enforced, the city of Kamikase was captured using 2 vet Bushi, the assault of Takeda capital resulted in the death of the enemy Damyo by "mistake", 3 Bushi´s were employed in the matter and are restricted to no sake from now on.

Takeda is no more.

The remaining defender was defeated and the residents of Hide Yo Kids took action and hid their kids. While successfully hiding their kids they failed to hide any money at all. Wild ronin continue their march to my capital - where the daymo is severely wounded and is planning his escape to the south.

Top Bottom