Japan SG: Code of Bushido

Originally posted by SomeGod
Ummmm ... i was reading this whole thing and was wondering can i join......:confused: ...........??????
Of coz, we're looking for a few good people. :) I'll put you in before me.

BTW, your sig is too long. PH76 (the mod) won't like that. ;)

Rotation : -

donsig
Ohwell (playing)
LKendter (up next)
SomeGod
Knight-Dragon

Ohwell, you've another 24 hours to reply and play. Otherwise, Lee, pls go ahead. Let's finish this.

Originally posted by Knight-Dragon
Ohwell, you've another 24 hours to reply and play.Otherwise, Lee, pls go ahead. Let's finish this.

It it not quite 24 hours, but I am grabbing this when I get back to the hotel in 1/2 hour.

See there is a reason for a laptop ;)

Preturn - Weakness, 1 coal supply. 4 Natural luxuries.
I am a firm believe in use or lose the leaders - rush factory in Sardis.

(1) 1640 AD - We are suffering from the standard rails trap - All irragated plains and all rails - food galore, but no
shields.
As an example I take Tamiun from 15 to 23 shields and still have 5 excess food.
Silks and $25 gets us espionage from the Zulu - Kyoto starts intelligence agency.

Scratch the Iroqious - The Zulu have wiped them out.
Battlefield medicine is ordered.

(2) 1645 AD -

(3) 1650 AD - We have tanks. Researching planes.

(4) 1655 AD - For some reason I feeling the need for rails to Russia (tm).
Unfrelling believeable - another coal source exhaust on me. Own ONLY source again :mad:
A certain nation has 3 - time for a new permanent source :flamedevi

(5) 1660 AD - Oops, our spy in Russia got caught. I heard 2nd attempts always fail, but I try again. Yep, they always fail.
I heard 3rd times a charm. NOPE. Fails again - oops, war with Russia (with 3 coal sources). Gee, and THEY declared war...
:eek: I am scared - Persia declares war on us.
Paris is captured after killing a whopping 1 knight.
Sevastopol is captured after killing 1 musketman.
Smolensk is captured after our guns create 1 hp infantry unit.
We RAZED Orleans after killing 1 cossack.
We have coal again.
We picked up 11 new slaves.

The Russian have some punch, and reclaim Smolensk. However, attrition has clearly favored us in the counter attack.
Those couple of Persian cities are a pain - riots in the former cities of Persia.

(6) 1665 AD - Smolensk is back in our hands again.
Odessa, Sverdlovsk are captured.
Our first tanks appear - and the first performance is bad - we need to work out the bugs.
GACK - 2 luxuries go away - no new offer. Worst possible thing during a war.

(7) 1670 AD - I really hate to give away tech, but...
Steel and $3/turn to America for Fur and Incense.
Since Steel is known...
Steel and $47/turn to Zulu for Ivory and alliance vs. Persia. I want those last to cities of Persia DEAD.
Kiev is captured - we get the obsolete Lighthouse.
We clean up a Russian stack by Sevastopol - no leaders :(

Summary - Pi-Ramesses is our closest spot to the Zulu landmass. I am building up an invasion fleet there.

Russia is down to 4 cities.

@SomeGod - You are up.
I don't understand the special files comment. This is a standard game of Civ3.

do i need any specail programs or files accept the game we r plaing?
Except you must have ver 1.21f for your Civ3; other than that, we don't use any 'special' files. You're up; go get them! :groucho:

Looks good, Lee. :goodjob: I've always felt Russia shld go first before we take on America.

Suggest we finish up the last Russian remnants and go on peace again (once the Zulus finish off Persia for good).

geez you really dropped a load on my back didnt u... by the way where is the file???? and i wont be able to play for about 20 hour because of sleep and school sorry......
that doesnt mean i will not play cause watch out russia ( although i am of a russian nationality i do not prefer a lady as my czar )

im very sorry but i cant play this or any other SG sorry ... plz continue ur game as though i never happend:cry:
Oh that's too bad. :(

Rotation : -

LKendter
donsig
Knight-Dragon

donsig is up next, rather than me. :p Since you've skipped once. I'll try to play the other 2 SGs tonight.

Ok, I'll play this one in the morning.

After that I start the GOTM - my first crack at diety.:eek:

How about we abandon this one?
The corruption time is again almost the same as the previous round of the game.

No matter what I am giving up on this game. Drop me from the game - I am convinced we have a permanently hosed game.

@Donsig - If you want I will post the other saves I have.
But I am done with this one - I had a bad feeling since seeing 2 nations in the same square.

Argh! Just when I am finally getting into the mood....

Fine with me, abandonment. We're getting pretty low in players anyways. How bout it, donsig?

Yeah, I think this one has to go the way of the Prussian game. Let's give it up.

@SomeGod: looks like we're giving up on this one but we still have an American and a Chinese game that may need players if you're interested.

Top Bottom