Japanese Riflement M-Unit

KUSANG

Chieftain
From WWII scenario of Conquests. These onese I didn't put much effort into. I threw it together randomly. This means timing and positioning are all pretty much random with some exceptions of when I wasn't feeling impatient. I didn't not do the Italian Infantry.. just cuz I didn't like their hat. Hope you like it.

Attachments

• Image2.bmp
    57.5 KB · Views: 1,239
DragonBird said:
hey not so bad, I mean the evil dudes are supposed to suck:crazyeye:
How are the Japanese inherently evil?

They just simply lost WWII and failed their imperialistic policies.

Their policies were no different than Britains, aside from some torture and needless cruelty involved.

And it seems like the winners are always the ones who are good, and the losers evil.

Well, if you really want to get into a discussion of the relative morality of one culture versus another, this forum is probably not the place to do it. Having said that, I would suggest that your view of making a moral equivalence between WWII era Japan and the United Kingdom is naive and myopic, not supportable by the great mass of evidence that proves just the opposite of your analysis. Should you be interested in further discussion or direction to some excellent orignal source material and analysis, feel free to pm me. I would be glad to engage in conversation with you.

See the "torture" and needless "crulety" and ****n' "kamakazie's" are evil!!!
Have you ever heard of the "great raid" why do you think that happened. Or the bridge over the river Kui (im perty sure thats the wrong one) but anyway they delt with to many prisoners by working them to death. the average POW in Japenese hands survive on 1000 cals a day!!! I'm surprised any of them came back.

Dude... do some research, try a google search "Japanese War Crimes" that should get you some where

I know of their war crimes. I've researched them before. But, you are completly missing my point.

The point is, being a specific race doesn't make you inheriently evil. That would be a racist policy. :rolleyes:

Bluemofia said:
I know of their war crimes. I've researched them before. But, you are completly missing my point.

The point is, being a specific race doesn't make you inheriently evil. That would be a racist policy. :rolleyes:

Ok, I'm not saying that the japanese are evil, I'm saying what they were doing was Evil. Ok? And ask any WWII pacific theater vet and I'm sure they all thought of the Japanese as evil dudes to some extent

Well, duh, you think the enemy as evil as justification for your actions. And yes, I do agree what they did was wrong, and bad, but I'm trying to get people to understand that being a specific race doens't make you inheriently evil. (not to mention that people confuse me with the Japanese, dispite the fact that I am Chinese)

Hey guys! Calm down about his. During WWII the Japanese government was corrupt, I understand, and the soldiers, citizens, etc where brainwashed. I understand what DragonBird said, but like Azmorg mentioned, I doubt this area is really the place to discusse this. Maybe the General Discussion section.

Don't you always show up when I'm winning to ruin it for me. And kusang probably likes hearing me talk about me winning too so go away plus this isn't your conversation

STALKER!!!

Winning? Who's winning? I'm winning from my point of view, because you are seeing my side, and agreeing. :rolleyes:

EDIT: Kusang hasn't been on since September, and if you really wanted this to be private, then you would have PMed me, rather than debate on this thread.

Originally Posted by DragonBird
Don't you always show up when I'm winning to ruin it for me. And kusang probably likes hearing me talk about me winning too so go away plus this isn't your conversation

Yes, it appears that I alway show up right after you post. I'm in more places than you know.

And Bluemofia, I don't want to start a fight, but this is just like arguing about politics, no one can win. Let's just stop the fighting, and I'm sorry I butted in like that.

No need to appoligise. I just want people to stop being racist in the world.

And I was pretty much done anyways before he kind of blew up and ranted.

I don't think what DragonBird said was really racist, but I know what you mean.

Lord Malbeth said:
Yes, it appears that I alway show up right after you post. I'm in more places than you know.

And Bluemofia, I don't want to start a fight, but this is just like arguing about politics, no one can win. Let's just stop the fighting, and I'm sorry I butted in like that.

I think he's stalking me

Originally Posted by DragonBird
I think he's stalking me

Hey, I'm just kiddin'. :crazyeye:

Bluemofia said:
No need to appoligise. I just want people to stop being racist in the world.

And I was pretty much done anyways before he kind of blew up and ranted.

Who said I was Racist? That's not me, unless someone kills my mother then I would be inclined but besides that if you are Chinese you would know about Doolittle's raid and the repurcusions of that event

I do know that, but I'm trying to get people to not think people are inheriently evil because of their race.

And if you claim their soldiers are evil, well in the military, a key factor how a military can exist is discipline. If your commanding officer orders you to kill innocents, or you are ordered to do whatever, you do it, no questions asked. Otherwise, something like Russia after Army order No. 1 was issued. Total break down.

Yea, I see your point but I would disobey the orders if its Kill the Inocents, I'm not that stupid.
And what I ment was the Japanese(notice I naver said Japs that is what I think is racist) where the 'bad' guys in WWII and in the modern days I would trust one of their soldiers with my life. Still I do not judge people by their race. BUt in WWII I think there is enough evidince to judge the Japanese as whole... 'bad guys'

Top Bottom