Japanese Riflement M-Unit

As a whole? No.

Otherwise all Germans should be judged as a whole to be bad guys, for what Hitler did. And Germans are America's greatest ethnic group if you count descent.

Origanally Posted By DragonBird
Yea, I see your point but I would disobey the orders if its Kill the Inocents, I'm not that stupid.

If your superior orders you to kill inocents, you don't have to obey, that's one of the main things in war. If your superior tells you to play King of the Hill, you do it, no matter how stupid it sounds. As long as you aren't commiting war crimes you should obey your commander.

Bluemofia said:
As a whole? No.

Otherwise all Germans should be judged as a whole to be bad guys, for what Hitler did. And Germans are America's greatest ethnic group if you count descent.

Hey, All I was saying in WWII that the japenese weren't very good at being good, and these days I would trust their soldiers with my life. And I'm mostly german and I still think that the NAZIS had the same problem. But anyway I'm done with arguing and I think that we came to an agreement on that the Japanese weren't the best of people and that I'm not racist.

DragonBird said:
Hey, I was saying in WWII that the japenese weren't very good at being good, and these days I would trust their soldiers with my life. And I'm mostly german and I still think that the NAZIS had the same problem. But anyway I'm done with arguing and I think that we came to an agreement on that the Japanese weren't the best of people and that I'm not racist.

I agree! Amen! :)

DragonBird said:
Don't you always show up when I'm winning to ruin it for me. And kusang probably likes hearing me talk about me winning too so go away plus this isn't your conversation
how old are you? but seriously, some consider the Japanese evil because of their war crimes which is wrong since that was over 60 years ago and you cant possibly justify saying an entire race of people is evil, and besides I would say that most of Iraq considers America evil because of the recent invasion of their country, I could go on but would probaly get another warning(and I probaly will)

GermanRuler said:
how old are you? but seriously, some consider the Japanese evil because of their war crimes which is wrong since that was over 60 years ago and you cant possibly justify saying an entire race of people is evil, and besides I would say that most of Iraq considers America evil because of the recent invasion of their country, I could go on but would probaly get another warning(and I probaly will)

OK did you read up to the point where I said that Nowdays I would trust my life to a Japanese Soldier:confused: yea... we(the other people and me) ended this a long time ago... next time please read everything

P.S. I'm not checking this thread out again

What is surprising is that the Americans killed more civilians in World War II than the Japanese every did. Firring bombings and atomic bombs killed at least 500,000 people alone not to mention the concetration camps on the West Coast. Remember the latin saying "Laws are silent in times of War". In war, there is no atrosity, there is no winner or loser or good guy or bad guy. There is just bloodshed, both civilian and military. And all sides Allied and Axis committed atrosities and war crimes. Stalin killed his own people, Hitler killed minorities, Americian and Britons killed civilians. So everyone keep this in mind before you go on a moral rampage.

sum_aar_jam said:
What is surprising is that the Americans killed more civilians in World War II than the Japanese every did. Firring bombings and atomic bombs killed at least 500,000 people alone not to mention the concetration camps on the West Coast. Remember the latin saying "Laws are silent in times of War". In war, there is no atrosity, there is no winner or loser or good guy or bad guy. There is just bloodshed, both civilian and military. And all sides Allied and Axis committed atrosities and war crimes. Stalin killed his own people, Hitler killed minorities, Americian and Britons killed civilians. So everyone keep this in mind before you go on a moral rampage.

First of all, attacking Japan with a head-on assault would have killed more troops, innocents, and others than the Atom Bomb. Second, the concentration camps on the West Coast really didn't kill people. Third Hitler and Tojo (and Stalin) were evil (Stalin really shouldn't be counted one of the true 'allies' of WWII for he originally had a treaty with Germant). And lastly;

STOP POSTING ON THIS THREAD UNLESS IT IS SOMETHING ABOUT HOW GOOD/BAD THE UNIT IS. THIS DISCUSSION IS DRAGGING ON WAY TOO LONG!

Sorry, but I had to say it.

Oh, and I don't appreciate what you said about a 'moral rampage.'

Top Bottom