JS Bach's???

gskyes

Warlord
I was playing a game as the Koreans. I didn't build any wonders myself until JS Bach's. I took the Collosus, Great Lighthouse, Great Library, and the Oracle from the Germans, all were in Berlin. I built several H'wacha (sp?) but didn't use them. Then I researched Music Theory, and switched production from Sistene Chapel to JS Bach's Cathedral. When it finished, it triggered my Golden Age!

The Civilopedia says that JS Bach's triggers a GA for Religious civilizations. But, the Koreans are scientific and commercial. The game was not modified. I have no idea why this happened. Can anybody shed some light on this?

It is sort of a feature/bug/"wierd deal" that when you build a wonder, any wonder, the software checks the trait match of all the wonders that you own and compares to see if you have or have not already had a golden age.

If when the checking process is completed the software determines that you own wonders that match your civ traits and you have not yet had a GA, then whamo you get a GA.

What this means is that you can capture the wonders that will match your traits for a golden age but this does not trigger the GA. The next time you build any wonder, the checking process goes through and finds that you now have the wonders required even if the wonders that cause the GA are not the wonder that is currently being built.

beat to it :)

Renata

I thought i had weird dreams

I wonder if perhaps this bug is a way to play catch up with a GA on higher levels?

Top Bottom