Kai's Olde Worlde Mappe

yes i got to agree, this is one of the nicest maps i'v seen so far, i'll try it, downloading now!:goodjob:

Ok I have updated the map. The details are on the front but I'll repeat them here. :)

Naggaroth and Ulthuan should settle better and the Dwarves should also build more cities. Araby is slightly stronger with 3 food resaurces added to thier "area". Khemri's starting city is no longer coastal. Brettonia has been almost completely redone as I got the Brettonian army book and didn't like what I had done. the new brettonia is shown below:

Spoiler :

and the download link:
http://forums.civfanatics.com/upload...orlde_v1.1.biq

This looks very good. But one question: Doesn't the right continent look a lot like Europe, the Middle East, and Africa??

That's because the WH map and world was based off of Earth. With a fantasy twist, of course. ;) The WH mod is fun, but I can't say I'm much of a Waaaagh! person.

Heh, seeing this map kinda makes me want to dig up my old save file and take up my WH mod story again.... Although I'm going to dispense with the turn-by turn account and make it more narrative with only major events in-game recorded..... I just need to get the SS I got from the great war with Sylvania and do a bit of editing for the first post about that particular event.....

Thanks for all of the feedback guys.

1.2 is now out. I have made several changes. Hope you enjoy :).

The civs should be more balanced and settle better, the amazons and beastmen in the new world should that area from being quite as boring and civs like nippon wont appear if you leave the civ options on random.

Also the civs should expend better, Bretonia and norsca in particular...

Thats ok, I know you like small ones. :) I am thinking, when I have more time of nocking together a small map with 8 players for multiplayer games. If anyone would be interested in multiplayer old world WH maps

Top Bottom