Kerry supporters... in the middle of all this, did you ever stop and consider...

jack merchant said:
A bit of background from the other side. So while she was somewhat rude, it wasn't as if she went on a rampage against the press as a whole.

But the press, being the farce that they are, grabbed it and now she has been spun as being an independent woman, and 'outspoken'. :crazyeye:

tjedge1 said:
You are a strange one aren't you? Maybe you're a lawyer or politician since you are able to twist things around that are said quite clearly. Maybe I should just clarify to you who exactly Teresa Heinz is. Well we can start with being the heiress to Heinz ketchup and the wife of John Kerry who is running for president as you do know. Just so there's no more mix up. This thread is about that woman. Why you bring in the Bush's I don't know other than that you can't stand critism or Bush. I thinking then you must be a politician or lawyer because those that I've met have a hard time with that as well. Next time you want to respond to me lets keep it on an intelectual level and not a childish spin like you have attempted. I would say polotics are for adults, but then again Teresa isn't in politics. Her husband is.

Man, you're tight, I'm really getting tired of this.

Tight? Ok, sorry man. I was wound a bit when I typed that. Sense of humor is back. Kerry on. I'm relaxed and modding now.

Top Bottom