Kinboat's Lottery/Deli Line December 28th 2004

Kinboat

Conan the Librarian
I have a few computer issues to take care of so I thought I'd do another lottery to fill in the time.

Take A Number...

PLEASE DON'T POST UNLESS YOU HAVE A REQUEST... SEE RULE 3

Here's the deal, from now until Monday (January 10th 2005) anyone who has a unit request may post it below. Monday Night I will randomly pick one of those requests to make. This idea came from another thread where Goldflash suggested I buy a Bingo roller and start picking numbers... It went on from there :D So pick your requests wisely, and may the best randomly generated number be chosen.

Several Ground Rules:
1) Only one request per person.

2) Only one unit per request (you can't request a complete line of spearman, just one).

3) Please don't post other messages, because if the number lands on that one there won't be a request and I get off the hook and you might just upset some people :D

4) If I am already doing almost that exact unit I won't pick this one up... For example I'm already working on a LandsKneckt, don't request a LandsKneckt with a pike instead of his zweihander.

5) Pictures of what you want are not needed until a number is picked, then I'll request pictures of the winner if the request isn't obvious.

6) I'll try to complete the unit in a timely manner but obviously the more complex the request the longer it will take.

7) All random results are final. No complaining will be tolerated. If the winner changes their mind within two days of the results being posted then a new random number will be chosen.

8) Seconding someone else's request is fine... I'll count it exactly as if you had requested it in the first place. And it will increase the chances of a particular unit being done. Although that counts as your request :D

I will try my best on the winning unit request but I am better at some things than others.

To be as open and transparent as possible with the selection this is the site I will be using to generate the winning random number. It allows a person to enter the first and last number of a range and will pick any number of numbers in between... In this case I will be chosing from 2 to the number of the last post when I close the thread.
http://www.random.org/nform.html

Can other creators participate too? :mischief:

And isn't this lottery a case of illegal gaming here? :D

Edit1: oops should have read the rules....sorry.

Edit2: ok, as Louis said, I'll edit a request in later (or I'll second a request)

Edit3: second the request for a Soviet Machine Gunner by w.i.n.t.e.r. (just bolded it so it doesn't get lost in all the editing :D)

BeBro, don't worry, you can edit your post with a unit request (even if it is seconding someone else's request). But you'll have to edit it for something, or else you might end up getting slapped by a trout or something. (EDIT: If you want a good idea for something to second, I suggest the Gatling Gun, its something that really seems needed).

My final request will be a Persian Cavalry/Horse Archer

I'm not going to change it for the 6th time ;)

I'll post a pic later :)

EDIT: new request....

a generic middle-ages female archer with either Longbow or Crossbow (whichever is easier for you to do), and wearing a helm, chest plate and a fairly long skirt (or some baggy feminine trousers, again whichever is easier).

Nephillim Archer!
Kinboat, you shoudl know what I be talking about ;)

if your already doing somthign like that, as I belive you said you would at least be making such a model for it, then I request this; a Vahnatai Blade master- you ought to play the demo for avernum III- thiers a city called Ghikra where you can see one, and its very close to the begining fo the game (its in the starting caves), or play out the demo for Avernum II, as you can see some there as wel, but not until the relitive end of the demo. if you should need a picture if I win, just ask.

Longbows. French and if possible (it only changes one sign on the front and back) English and Burgundian combo as well.
French have a white cross, English a red cross so I think the change would be quite easy to make...

I must say I was tempted to second Hrafnkell's choice so I might change my request before time is up, even if I have a direct use for the longbows. And no they don't quite look like Firaxis' one, which is pretty ugly IMHO BTW.
But let me know if you think it is already covered by it.

Edit : and thanks for the lottery, no matter if you do mine or another...

A T-51B Power Armor with a Flamethrower :)

Cheers Thorgrimm

Same thing I requested last time ;) Early light horseman for rome (or greece, or whatever mediterrenean civ you want)

Link with description and picture: *Here*

hmm, Hikaro Takayama offers a nice bribe:hmm: I think thats a first. :lol: I therefore change my vote to second Hikaro Takayama's Ranger request :D

Hey Kinboat, doesn't a Deli line work in numeric order? :D :p

Californio Ranchero

I'd like to request a Ming Zhanmadao Swordsman. I've requested this before, but it's always been ignored. ;) Basically, it's a Ming Dynasty era soldier with a long single-edged two-handed sword (similar to a Japanese No-dachi sword).

A Nazgul on Fell Beast (The big flying things, that they used to attack Minas Tirith.) If you don't know what I mean, I can get a pic.

Top Bottom