Korean War Scenario!!!

I've read that each US Division and the Commonwealth Division had a MASH unit attached to handle its casualties.
As such, I don't think that a seperate MASH unit would be justified any more then say, a paymaster unit would be justified.

I'm not saying it's justifiable for holding an independent slot in the scenario, i'm simply commenting on where it's primary functions would be focused should the author wish to use it.

I only suggested the MASH unit as a joke. If you really want to stretch it, maybe the N. Koreans lose money when they attack it. Otherwise, I can't see how it serves a purpose.

:lol: That's what happens when you don't use enough smilies, PinkyGen... I knew it was a joke, perhaps I should've thrown a few smilies in... :D

:lol:

I hope it'll be compatible with Fantastic Worlds.

My first post on this forum, so...
Here it goes:
I once had a tabletop strategy game on the subject. The good thing is that most of the unit art is out there, in WWII scenarios. UN armor included M4's, M24's, M26's and M47's
The reds had T34-75/85's, however you could include heavy JS(II/III's?) in case soviet intervention is triggered.
Late WWII British armor (early Centurions?) could be included.
I 'll come back on the air superiority issue later.
Has anyone found a Korean map though?

Thanx for your contributions guys!!!!

Sorry for the delay, but i´m finishing another scenario right now...

Regarding MASH units...
I think that they aren´t relevant in a Civ2 scenario! They wouldn´t have a functional purpose...

velerephont266:
Dont´worry, i have a map ;)

academia, if your scenario is compatible with Fantastic Worlds, I'll be glad to playtest it for you. I just can't play multiplayer.

EMU: there's a patch made by cedric green that upgrades your version of civ2 to MGE, it free, and it works :b:

Academia, how come no thread about this scenario at Senario League?

Sorry H Tower, but I postponed this project...
I´m working on a Cold War project right now.

I tried the patch, that's how I got MGE. The one for Gold didn't work.

Top Bottom