Kraken

I might look at some of the above sea monsters, since I can pop a castle on top to make Warhammer Black Arks. Specifically Nutty's and Nomad's Sea Dragons, the Leviathan, and the Sea "Turtle". Though Nutty, if you want the Leviathan converted I will need some animations to go with it.

I was thinking about the turtle for that very same reason; it would make a pretty decent Black Ark base (not even close to a spitting image, mind you, but about the best thing I have seen yet).

Not sure what animations the Leviathan uses; I only found the art. Could stretch a neck on it and use Deliverator's Sandworm animations, I suppose (with the effect that the main body remains underwater and is never shown).

And, in general, if you want more sea monsters, could you please move them to a new thread? I was a little confused when I came into the Kraken thread and everybody is posting pictures of other monsters...

Agree, sorry about that! They are just trying to compete against the great Kraken! :lol:

Erm, I just realized that I usually use existing units' art defines XML as a template for my new units. But what kind of data do I need to input to make the Kraken show up correctly in all its glory? There's no existing cephalopod units in the game... :crazyeye: Anyone have a mod I can copy steal base my code off of?

EDIT: Nevermind, went back one page and realized Pazyryk posted some code I can use. Derp. :p Well, on another topic, is it possible to do a whitish reskin for the unit?

@The HIGJSNOROQTCNCOWTHQ: I can do a whitish-grey reskin with little to no trouble, just out of curiosity what did you want it for?
Classified information. I can PM you if you really want to know, but I'm very stingy and selective with my modding plans that I give out. :p

Hello averybody,

I want to use this great model, but i have a Problem with the Model.
Maybe you have solved this problem.
The Model File works great but when the Kraken attacked, my game crached.
I think the Problem in in my : Art_define_file.xml

I show you my Art_define_file.xml

I hope you can help me.

Happy new year.
Uruk

Solved :

My fault was the <CombatClass>

This must be : UNITCOMBAT_NAVALMELEE

Code:
<Units>
	<Row>
		<Class>UNITCLASS_TRIREME</Class>