Late game dark age policies

MACKA0ili

Chieftain
I just finished a game with Hungary ending on a futuristic dark age and was surprised to see that there's no futuristic dark age policies.
I've only ever been in early game dark ages, but was this the case for the information age in the past when it was the endgame era?

Aw, they’re missing out on so many potential references to dystopian science fiction! Big Brother (1984), From Alpha to Epsilon (Brave New World, extra fitting because of the Civ 5 expansion), La-Li-Lu-Le-Lo (Metal Gear), Megacorp (Robocop, Alien, Blade-Runner, many more), Postnuclear Civilization (Mad Max, Fallout, Metro series, Judge Dredd, many MANY more), the possibilities are endless!

Last edited:
The fact that they let you run robber barons (and future era dark ages last until someone wins) that late is the real blessing. I'm not sure how they think that card is balanced. Between that and collectivism, the other late game Dark Cards really suck (although they have neat flavor.)
I am salivating imagining future era dark age cards...

I wish I could've at least used the old policies, but there were no dark age policies available at all.

What era do those policies become available at? From what I recall, they are usually available for 2 eras. If that's true, then we should be getting new dark age policies for the information/future eras.

Though, having unique dark future policies (and golden age dedications) would be even better

I wish I could've at least used the old policies, but there were no dark age policies available at all.

What era do those policies become available at? From what I recall, they are usually available for 2 eras.
Oh, I have misunderstood. Scroll to the bottom of this page. That table shows them all. If you had NO dark cards, it sounds like a programmer oversight to mark some of the cards to apply in the future era. That's something FXS should know about, or at comment if its intentional or not. I wonder if its in the bug thread...

Top Bottom