Latest SVN update - Game Ending Turns Without My Input

hotrodlincoln

Upasaka
In my latest game, with the updated SVN, the game was taken on the very, very annoying habit of ending the turn whenever I have made all the (how do I describe this) "active" decisions. What I am trying to say is, in normal, unmodded CiV, when I would finish moving my units and choosing my build selections, the green button for "end turn" would turn red. I could make any further decisions, then end turn. In the latest SVN update, that decision has been removed from me. Once I move my units and choose what I want to build, the turn automatically ends. I am not using the "End Turns With No Decisions" option, and yet, the turns are ending, automatically, when there are still things I wanted to do. The only way I have been able to get around this is by having an insignificant scout unit wander aimlessly, simply so that I can tell him where to move to next turn, and keep the turn from ending before I have decided what I wish to do.

In my latest game, with the updated SVN, the game was taken on the very, very annoying habit of ending the turn whenever I have made all the (how do I describe this) "active" decisions. What I am trying to say is, in normal, unmodded CiV, when I would finish moving my units and choosing my build selections, the green button for "end turn" would turn red. I could make any further decisions, then end turn. In the latest SVN update, that decision has been removed from me. Once I move my units and choose what I want to build, the turn automatically ends. I am not using the "End Turns With No Decisions" option, and yet, the turns are ending, automatically, when there are still things I wanted to do. The only way I have been able to get around this is by having an insignificant scout unit wander aimlessly, simply so that I can tell him where to move to next turn, and keep the turn from ending before I have decided what I wish to do.

Isn't that a standard Civ option in ctrl-O?

So it is. Not exactly certain why that option got turned off, but meh. Problem solved. Thread can now be deleted.

Top Bottom