1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leader Head UI - Changes?

Discussion in 'Civ - Ideas & Suggestions' started by The googles do nothing, Mar 8, 2020.

Tags:
  1. The googles do nothing

The googles do nothing King

There's a couple of options i would like to see added t o the Leader Heads, in order of importance (views being essentially the same format for things other then leaders):

1. Show if there is a current Casus Belli. Especially useful for after denouncing Leaders to declare a formal war.

2. (New view) My City View. Show me the basics of health, production, loyalty, housing, amenities. Show current trade routes expiration.

3. Resource View, i.e. the who's got niter view.

4. Units View. Just having a view of my builders and how many charges they have would be great.

4. Policy View. What the policies are, and what they the total effect on production, gold, science, culture, amenities, loyalty, and faith they have.

Did I miss anything?

2. The googles do nothing

Another UI suggestion...

I want to be able to purchase a tile in the builder menu. Right now I have to click the city, click the icon for purchase tile, purchase, get out of the purchase screen, then build the improvement.

3. The googles do nothing

Another suggestion,

Laying down a pin will make the technologies needed be recommend in the technology chooser. For example if I want to build a Campus on a Jungle tile it will recommend that I pursue Bronze Working to clear the spot and Writing to be able to build the Campus.

4. acluewithout

acluewithout Deity

The ability to set timers and make notes would be really helpful.

5. The googles do nothing

Allow me to make items that will make me refuse a trade. Art, Diplo favor, resources, etc...

6. acluewithout

acluewithout Deity

There’s a mod on Steam that lets you sent a timer! Huzzah!

Link.