Leader Not Working with China

SlySlySly

Warlord
Hey! I've been trying to get my pretty much finished leader to work with China as well as his modded civilization. I don't know what I did wrong can someone take a look at the files quickly for me?

Attachments

• Han Civ.zip
    66.3 KB · Views: 127
How does it not work? Any log errors?
I'm getting an error in database where it says:
"[3255970.960] [Gameplay] ERROR: Invalid Reference on HistoricalAgendas.LeaderType - "LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA" does not exist in Leaders"
Spoiler Code for historical agendas :

INSERT INTO HistoricalAgendas
(LeaderType, AgendaType )
VALUES ('LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA', 'AGENDA_HAN_WUDI_CHINA' );

Spoiler where I add the leader :

INSERT INTO Types
(Type, Kind )
VALUES ('LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA', 'KIND_LEADER' );

If this is the code you are using to add your leader into the game, then you aren't adding a leader to the game, you are adding a type to the game:
Code:
INSERT INTO Types
(Type, Kind )
A Type is not a Leader, even though you have to specify that the type is a "KIND_LEADER"

You have to add the new Leader to the <Leaders> table.

Code:
<GameInfo>
        ……………..
	<Types>
               …………………….
		<Row Type="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Kind="KIND_LEADER"/>
               …………………….
	</Types>
	<Leaders>
		  ………………...
		<Row LeaderType="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Name="LOC_LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI_NAME" Sex="Female" InheritFrom="LEADER_DEFAULT" SceneLayers="4"/>
		  ………………...
	</Leaders>
	<LeaderQuotes>
		…………………………….
		<Row LeaderType="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Quote="LOC_PEDIA_LEADERS_PAGE_LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI_QUOTE" QuoteAudio="Play_FRAN_CA_MISC_PEP_TALK_D_2"/>
		…………………………….
	</LeaderQuotes>
      …. etc …..

</GameInfo>

If this is the code you are using to add your leader into the game, then you aren't adding a leader to the game, you are adding a type to the game:
Code:
INSERT INTO Types
(Type, Kind )
A Type is not a Leader, even though you have to specify that the type is a "KIND_LEADER"

You have to add the new Leader to the <Leaders> table.

Code:
<GameInfo>
        ……………..
    <Types>
               …………………….
        <Row Type="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Kind="KIND_LEADER"/>
               …………………….
    </Types>
    <Leaders>
          ………………...
        <Row LeaderType="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Name="LOC_LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI_NAME" Sex="Female" InheritFrom="LEADER_DEFAULT" SceneLayers="4"/>
          ………………...
    </Leaders>
    <LeaderQuotes>
        …………………………….
        <Row LeaderType="LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI" Quote="LOC_PEDIA_LEADERS_PAGE_LEADER_CATHERINE_DE_MEDICI_QUOTE" QuoteAudio="Play_FRAN_CA_MISC_PEP_TALK_D_2"/>
        …………………………….
    </LeaderQuotes>
      …. etc …..

</GameInfo>
I'm assuming it was something else then because I guess I did have that stuff in my code as well.
Spoiler Leader inserting :

INSERT INTO Leaders
(LeaderType, Name, InheritFrom, SceneLayers, Sex )
VALUES ('LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA', 'LOC_LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA_NAME', 'LEADER_DEFAULT', 4, 'Male' );

I also have the config file, could this be part of the problem?
Code:
INSERT INTO Players(Domain, CivilizationType, CivilizationName, CivilizationIcon, CivilizationAbilityName, CivilizationAbilityDescription, CivilizationAbilityIcon, LeaderType, LeaderName, LeaderIcon, LeaderAbilityName, LeaderAbilityDescription, LeaderAbilityIcon)
VALUES(   
        -- Civilization
        'Players:Expansion2_Players', -- Domain
        'CIVILIZATION_CHINA', -- CivilizationType
        'LOC_CIVILIZATION_CHINA_NAME', -- CivilizationName
        'ICON_CIVILIZATION_CHINA', -- CivilizationIcon
        'LOC_TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DYNASTIC_CYCLE_NAME', -- CivilizationAbilityName
        'LOC_TRAIT_CIVILIZATION_DYNASTIC_CYCLE_EXPANSION2_DESCRIPTION', -- CivilizationAbilityDescription
        'ICON_CIVILIZATION_CHINA', -- CivilizationAbilityIcon

-- Leader
        'LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA', -- LeaderType
        'LOC_LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA_NAME', -- LeaderName
        'ICON_LEADER_QIN', -- LeaderIcon (Portrait)
        'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA_UA_NAME', -- LeaderAbilityName
        'LOC_TRAIT_LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA_UA_DESCRIPTION', -- LeaderAbilityDescription
        'ICON_LEADER_QIN' -- LeaderAbilityIcon
        );

INSERT INTO PlayerItems(Domain, CivilizationType, LeaderType, Type, Icon, Name, Description, SortIndex    )
VALUES('Players:Expansion2_Players',    'CIVILIZATION_CHINA',    'LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA',    'UNIT_CHINESE_CROUCHING_TIGER',        'ICON_UNIT_CHINESE_CROUCHING_TIGER',        'LOC_UNIT_CHINESE_CROUCHING_TIGER_NAME',        'LOC_UNIT_CHINESE_CROUCHING_TIGER_DESCRIPTION',        10            ),
        ('Players:Expansion2_Players',    'CIVILIZATION_CHINA',    'LEADER_HAN_WUDI_CHINA',    'IMPROVEMENT_GREAT_WALL',    'ICON_IMPROVEMENT_GREAT_WALL',    'LOC_IMPROVEMENT_GREAT_WALL_NAME',    'LOC_IMPROVEMENT_GREAT_WALL_EXPANSION2_DESCRIPTION',    20            );

Top Bottom