[LP] Leader Pass: Great Negotiators Technical Issues

Saw this on a Reddit post and it's worked for me and a few others.

OK, if you go to the Steam page where it says "Buy Sid Meier's Civilization VI Anthology BUNDLE", then you should see Add to Cart has turned into Add to account. I just did this and got the Great Negotiator DLC!

Try it if you haven't gotten it yet.

Last edited:
Hello Civ Fans

Here on my end...I loaded up and saw they say 3 of 4 DLC's owned. I hovered over the LP image and a message came up ... an update is available to install...I closed everything down and opened Steam to get to my games...which is only Civ 6....nothing. On bottom of screen where there is downloads and manage...nothing. But the point I see 3 of 4 owned back again means there are changes and fixes going on. Hopefully will launch a game here in the next few hours and see 4 of 4 owned. I have a ticket active with 2K addressing this problem like many others on this forum. Why a fix can't apply to all accounts at Steam is interesting to say the least to many on this forum. How many in the last 24 hours has said...it's fixed and it works. Well not for me. Also tested Caesar again this afternoon and still has a bug for destroying barb huts....no gold on Standard speed. Has this been fixed or are others NOT seeing this.

Cheers

Brew God

My game is working fine with expansions and dlc but not the Leaders Pass. Prior I was stuck on vanilla Civ 6.

I had purchased the Leaders Pass DLC and I went for a refund. The refund went smoothly. Leaders Pass shows up in Manage DLC in epic game store but not on the 2k launcher.

Last edited:
Anyone else have this issue yet?

1669166707512.png

Everything is now working fine. Quite the mess but kudos to whoever straightened it out.

For anyone using Steam who still doesn't have the bundle, check the Civilization VI store page and look for the Anthology bundle. I tried to "Add to Account" button just now and it finally worked without throwing an error. It might work for you, too!
I can confirm that: Adding the anthology bundle to your account now actually gives you the leader pass.
I'm glad I have the new leaders now but I also hope that 2K/Steam learn from their mistakes and do not produce such a chaos again in the future.

Posting this just in case it is helpful for someone: Yesterday evening my Anthology was shown as 18/19 and I would have to pay for the leader pass. In the morning now, my Anthology diplayed as 19/19. I tried adding it from the main store page and received a message about there being a problem to add it to my account and I should try later. However, when I clicked on the Anthology to see details and then tried again from it sub-store page, it suddenly worked after clicking the "add"-button there and it was added to my account. Now I have access to the leaders.

Well, that was still kindda confusing, having an add to account button with a price next to it. Bit it works now.

It seems that LP is not available for Russia. Although the files have been downloaded
At the same time, I have already played Caesar
1669191671617.png

I'm sure this has been answered, but there have been so many hundreds of post on this that I don't know where to look.

I have bought R&F, GS, and NFP, but no leader pack appears. As far as I know, this is all the DLC, though I don't have Anthology (I didn't even know it existed till recently!).

What am I missing???

(As an aside, I didn't do a link to 2K, but Julius Caesar has appeared anyway).

I'm sure this has been answered, but there have been so many hundreds of post on this that I don't know where to look.

I have bought R&F, GS, and NFP, but no leader pack appears. As far as I know, this is all the DLC, though I don't have Anthology (I didn't even know it existed till recently!).

What am I missing???

The individual DLCs such as Australia et al? I seem to remember us having this conversation and you had it, so you might just not have mentioned it (I find it hard to remember who is who a lot of the time on these boards). Otherwise, the fixes should work...I'm not sure what else to try.

Do you have a 2K account that you might have previously linked to get the Scout Cat DLC? If you hover your cursor over the 2K icon at the bottom right corner of the main menu screen, it should tell you if you're linked and what rewards are unlocked.

Apparently I was linked, though I have never enabled scout cat, so I doubt I did it deliberately.

Anyway, that was just an asie. The main issue is the LP, and as Laurana suggests I'll wait a few more days before shouting for help again.

As of this morning I am showing 3 of 4 DLC owned in the launcher even though I own all DLC. Clearly the roll out of Leader Pass is still going on.

Top Bottom