It's quite clear they used an edited Yongle model for him. So I approve all the Yongle Persona jokes
This doesn't bother me so much, as their animations seem distinct enough to me.
Also, Yongle and Sejong were really similar, so I don't know how they could make them more different. Yongle lived a little longer so could they have made Yongle a little older?

I really wonder how they're going to make ability be something more than "more Science yields."

Maybe something with Great People, or Great Works of Writing, as I've seen others speculate elsewhere.

They're gonna have to work extra hard for Sejong since Korea doesn't have a unique ability

I really wonder how they're going to make ability be something more than "more Science yields."

Maybe something with Great People, or Great Works of Writing, as I've seen others speculate elsewhere.
Seems like we might get another Great works of writing leader with slots in libraries and/or universities, which might make him enough of a "culture leader" as well.

One more leader who gives science alternating with another leader who already gives science, who leads a civilization that gives science in its unique ability and whose unique district also gives science... :sleep:

I'd like to see a more defensive Korea, but if that's not possible, at least bonuses for works of literature are more fun than more science.

Seems like we might get another Great works of writing leader with slots in libraries and/or universities, which might make him enough of a "culture leader" as well.

I lean towards "Babylon but Civics".
Hmm. Another possibility to me is that they reuse the Great Library effect, and grant him free Eurekas/Inspirations every time he gets a Great Writer.

One more leader who gives science alternating with another leader who already gives science, who leads a civilization that gives science in its unique ability and whose unique district also gives science... :sleep:

I'd like to see a more defensive Korea, but if that's not possible, at least bonuses for works of literature are more fun than more science.
I would rather see cultural Korea.

I would rather see cultural Korea.
I mean with the civ ability and the Seowon he's going to have scientific bonuses no matter what. But he could lean more towards cultural with his leader ability, which is what I think everyone is hopeful for.

well, technically it’s not the same DLC pack. It’s the same DLC pass, but the pack is different :p

Or Rameses but science?
I know he's considered a "Great Builder" but would anything be considered wonder-like he built where he could even get science?
As bereft of ideas it might seem the game has sometimes, I cannot imagine them including the exact same ability twice in the same DLC pack.
Well, we just got Sundiata with a twist to Great Works of writing too. But yeah, I don't believe any of the abilities aren't going to be one for one like that.
A lot of people are saying this with zero evidence.

Yes there is an obvious similarity in their outfits. But when you compare their faces and animations you can see they are quite different.
I mean I see more similarities in their faces, personally, than the outfits. But yeah, the animations do help to differentiate between the two.

A lot of people are saying this with zero evidence.

Yes there is an obvious similarity in their outfits. But when you compare their faces and animations you can see they are quite different.
They have virtually the exact same silhouette, which is why people are getting confused. Of course they're different. But they're similiar enough that they appear too alike.

This doesn't bother me so much, as their animations seem distinct enough to me.
Also, Yongle and Sejong were really similar, so I don't know how they could make them more different. Yongle lived a little longer so could they have made Yongle a little older?
They are not the only leaders that look similar to each other, but Sejong is the only one who looks like he's using an edited model. Age would have been a fine way to do it, like Trajan and Caesar.

Top Bottom