At least that mean I can expect Ludwig on Sunday and Sejong on Monday... and First Look on Wednesday.

At least that mean I can expect Ludwig on Sunday and Sejong on Monday... and First Look on Wednesday.
Something's off regarding Ludwig, we may get Sejong's Leader Spotlight tomorrow.

If that's true it's not exactly coming from nothing tbh
She was a commoner I think. So it's applicable.

I know actors were towards the bottom of the social ladder in ancient Rome, I don't know how it was like in the Byzantine Empire, but probably not that different.

Last edited:
I know actors were towards the bottom of the social ladder in ancient Rome, I don't know how it was like in the Byzantine Empire, but probably not that different.
Well, they had to change the rules to allow Justinian to marry her precisely because she was an actress. So, yeah, actresses weren't very high on the social ladder. And of course, actresses did more than just act.

I feel like the only (slight) issue is that her voices feels a couple decades older than her appearance.
She looks like she is supposed to be an older version of Theodora, to me at least. So, I think the voice fits.
Here's the even more belated tweet:
Theodora fortifies, apparently.
Please don't be Tamar 2.0. :please:
Let it be something more interesting involving the Nika riots.

Last edited:
Top Bottom