• Civilization 7 has been announced. For more info please check the forum here .
And now the Spotlight has some quick facts at the end. I guess they really are just throwing things at the wall and seeing what sticks.

She sounds and looks regnal enough. I have no problem with this. As least she isn't lounging in a tube top this time,
I feel like the only (slight) issue is that her voices feels a couple decades older than her appearance.

Snark above aside, I do like the quick facts.

I would suggest that Procopius's Secret History be taken with a grain of salt. Some of his accusations seem highly unlikely, as there would be too many witnesses for them to be true.

I would suggest that Procopius's Secret History be taken with a grain of salt. Some of his accusations seem highly unlikely, as there would be too many witnesses for them to be true.
Never said it should be taken literally either, I was making a joke.

I do like the quick facts.
Have you checked out the Leader Card thread? Starting with Pack #3, they changed the format to include historical blurbs.

So, the tweet, "While other fell, Theodora fortified", plus her quote in the video about "never seeing the day when she would not be called empress" seem to be references to the Nika Riots. At least the last one definitely is. The line is from the speech she allegedly gave to convince Justinian to subdue the riots instead of fleeing.

Top Bottom