1. We have added a Gift Upgrades feature that allows you to gift an account upgrade to another member, just in time for the holiday season. You can see the gift option when going to the Account Upgrades screen, or on any user profile screen.
    Dismiss Notice

Leaderhead Database and Request thread

Discussion in 'Civ4 - Graphics Modpacks' started by TheLastOne36, Feb 27, 2009.

1. Ajaccio

Ajaccio twinArmageddons

2. SamSniped

SamSniped DJ Goodboye

I know, I asked him to do so. That mod is long dead anyways :p

3. Cethegus

Cethegus King

Sun Yat-Sen doesn't have a suitable LH yet, surprisingly enough. Anyone interested in recreating Republic of China's first president?

4. Bryce3

Bryce3 King of Wessex

Spoiler :
    LH Request: Captain Edmund Blackadder
    I'd like to have a LH, so I can make a civ for him and play as Blackadder
    Name: Captain Edmund Blackadder
    Background: Trenches or the Parade Ground (Colchester Cavalry Barracks)
    Based on: De Gaulle
    Other Parts: Hat from stalin,
    Moustace
    Animations could be De Gaulle with Stalin salute

5. Ajaccio

Ajaccio twinArmageddons

We need a proper Nobunaga based on the civ 5 version. How do we not have a Nobunaga?

6. Ajaccio

Ajaccio twinArmageddons

Also, I added Albania to my civ game, but there's no accurate Gjergj Kastrioti (Skanderbeg). He was pretty badass (http://www.badassoftheweek.com/skanderbeg.html) and a key figure in Albanian history.
    I was thinking maybe he could use Ragnar's animation. And look something like this

http://genci.deviantart.com/art/Skanderbeg-64026484

Here's another pic:
    https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/...Vk7IxVktwXv4E2-2AtiWU6AwIq32emiHWrzmK_y95I97w

And the helmet:
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/16/KHM_Wien_A_127_-_Helmet_of_Skanderbeg.jpg

7. Cethegus

Cethegus King

Anyone interested in creating a Shivaji leaderhead?

8. Bryce3

Bryce3 King of Wessex

I am currently making a my Modern World Mod, and am supprised that there are no modern Asian leaderheads with the suit. As such, could someone supply me with a new version of both Mao and Polpot with the suit. As well as this, I am also creating the UN as a playable civ, and need Ban Ki-moon and U-thant, so if a nif could be supplied with glasses as well, that would be great. I can do reskins, so if you only can do the nif, I'd be fine making the textures. I hope this can be made soon. Many thanks.

9. Cethegus

Cethegus King

By the way, how come there is a Liu Bei LH but no Cao Cao? If you want to use them both in the same scenario, simply recycling the LH won't do. :( Also, at least I find Kublai Khan and Qin Shi Huang too bulky for him.

10. Cethegus

Cethegus King

Sorry for the repetitive posts, but I also think there's room for improvement in Maria Theresa LH's in the database. I compared the young and old versions, and found neither to my liking. One is simply a Victoria reskin and the other displays a young woman; as Maria Theresa is most known as an elderly matriarch, this is a little problematic (especially if one wants to run both Victoria and Maria Theresa in their mod and minds two LH's looking too much alike).

Well, if we got a MT LH that looked like this, I would be more than content.

Spoiler :

And call me crazy but I think Churchill would make a surprisingly good base for that LH! Just compare that picture of MT and Churchill's face in the game and tell me I'm wrong.
    Of course his shoulders would need to be treated with extra attention, given their Firaxis-given size.

But considering that the LH scene in Civ(4)Fanatics seems to be largely abandoned, it seems that I would be much better off learning how to make LH's myself. But in case someone takes bait, I'm just throwing around ideas until then.

11. AvRand

AvRand Chieftain

I would like to request a James K. Polk leaderhead