Leaders Pass

KWagle

Warlord
The iOS app has been updated to include the Leaders Pass, for $19.99. The New Frontiers Pass is $14.99.

Apologize for the griping, but $20 seems a bit much. PC users get it for free, and two of the expansion packs, both of which offered more content, were $15. Gathering Storm was $20 too, but that offered much more content. Wouldn‘t $10 be more appropriate?

Don't be too sad, I have android and don't even have the option of either of those (or modding for that matter ).

Hey, maybe they will port it over in time for the new year!

I think the main reason that I might buy the LP even at its slightly inflated price is to help show that developing for iOS is profitable, and they should continue doing so for Civ7. It'd be a shame if iOS became an orphan platform like Android apparently is for Civ.

Paid good money up front and have got a diminished gameplay experience to show for it. The game is actually worse now.

Aspyr needs to get their act in gear.

How is the game worse? Because of the bugs in the climate and diplomacy screens on iOS? Curious to know.

Finally, iOS has been updated. All the leaders of the leader pass have been added. Patch notes claim they have fixed the placeholder text issues.

Top Bottom