Legion Tournament I

OOC: Yes, sorry JackA it's to late. Also sorry about messing up my schedule, its been a bad couple of days for me. I'm not going to bother doing a "play by play" action of the horse races, as it wouldn't be that interesting anyway. So I'll just post the results, with play by play action of the next rounds in Armed and Unarmed combat to come.

The placings of the horse races is as follows:
1st place is awarded to RealPave
2nd place is awarded to Strider
3rd place is awarded to Immortal

The battle begins, both partcipants still quickly moving in, making this fight seem like it might be a fast one. Michiko quickly dodges under CivGenerals defense and lands to quick blows to his stomach, knocking the air out of him. He quickly backs up to regain ground, but Michiko keeps pushing in raining blows down on him. After several minutes of this, it seems like CivGeneral is has had enough, hardly even able to get each arm up to help soften a blow.

After a fairly hard hit in the face by Michiko, CivGeneral goes down, only to come back up quickly in a feint that allows him to quickly rain several blows onto Michiko and put her on the defensive. CivGeneral, with new found energy started to quickly turn the tides as an already tired Michiko tries to recover, but she's unable to and with a hard right punch, CivGeneral knocks her out cold. CivGeneral Wins

Top Bottom