Resource icon

Leopard 2 Assets 1.0

thank u laurana kanan!
if u can continue the good work with other units that 'wolfdog' Released - that will be very kind of u!!!

Looks great! If you take requests, I'd like to request more modern units be converted over from Civ5. I'm making a modern scenario, and will use any and all modern unit models I can get.

Looks great! If you take requests, I'd like to request more modern units be converted over from Civ5. I'm making a modern scenario, and will use any and all modern unit models I can get.
By modern I assume you mean present day units. At the moment I am working on some aircraft winch you might like and should be released soon. After I have added them to my mod I will release the asset files so you can add them to your mod. Also I have plans to convert the LAV-25 from Civ 5 soon to finish of the current Land Units.

By modern I assume you mean present day units. .
Yes indeed. It still throws me off that the present day is no longer represented by the "Modern Era" in-game.
At the moment I am working on some aircraft winch you might like and should be released soon. After I have added them to my mod I will release the asset files so you can add them to your mod. Also I have plans to convert the LAV-25 from Civ 5 soon to finish of the current Land Units.
Many thanks on releasing the assets. Some new air units should really spice things up.

Top Bottom