Let's be a republic by the time the new goverment takes office!

Originally posted by Hygro
I did read the rest of your post and you weren't gung ho about switching but your later post seemed like you completely changed your mind and didnt admit it.

I think that you read to much into by bolding of the word YES, which is entirely my fault. I actually haven't changed my stance one bit. We should be concerned about a switch to Republic because we are not ready, and because of the uncertainty that awaits us as we descend into GCA territory. Keep in mind that they are very crafty and cannot be trusted. ;)

That said, I agree with Yndy that we should wait until after the war is all but decided. In the meantime, we can build some workers and ready our road network for improved commerce. We won't see the benefits of Republic immediately, but should fare better in due time.

So, where should we build the workers? Keep in mind that we don't want to cut too much into military production.

It's gonna be turn 135 that we will play next right? This will give us 5 turns to take over cities, and build workers before revolting on turn 140

We should be out no later than turn 146, although it could be as early as turn 143. Turn 144 is the most likely.

And think of this: the larger your empire the longer the anarchy so maybe by switching earlier and suffering from a weak republic would be better than a longer anarchy and stronger republic.

Shen Ling should build like, 2 workers in a row if it can do 10 shields at size 5 as well as 6. Otherwise just 1 worker.

Our northern cities should also build workers too. Hell, why not queue a worker in every city as the next thing? It's not like the short term damage is in anyway significant enough to hurt us long term.

Good pint, Hygro. Short term damage is the best way to shorten long- term damage... or something...

Top Bottom