[LH Animated 3D] ADOLF HITLER

Just out of curiocity, what did you end up using for code?
I'm assumming you're referring to mine? I basically used the code given by the first post, which was:

<NIF>art/LeaderHeads/hitler/hitler.nif</NIF>
<KFM>art/LeaderHeads/napoleon/napoleon.kfm</KFM>
<NoShaderNIF>art/LeaderHeads/hitler/hitler.nif</NoShaderNIF>
<BackgroundKFM>art/LeaderHeads/napoleon/napoleon_BG.kfm</BackgroundKFM>

The secret was extracting the Napoleon files from each Napoleon folder in the asset0, asset1, asset2, and asset3 fpk files, then throwing them all into one folder (named Napoleon, of course), then throwing that into my original Civ IV assets/art folder. Then I took Hadrean's uploaded Hitler napoleon files and replaced the Napoleon files in the Napoleon folder I created. I started up Civ IV Warlords with the code in the first post and voila - proper leaderhead with background to match. It was still giving me the middle finger in regards to his small portrait and txt_key entry though :(.

Anyways, hey Saketh, I tried your Hitler mod - very awesome job! It's SO much easier to install a mod instead of working with .xml's, so now, installing Hitler is practically idiot proof :goodjob:. Not only did you incorporate Hitler, but you corrected the problems that I couldn't - Hitler's small portrait works, his name key_txt works, and as a bonus, he doesn't conflict with Napoleon and you even added dialog text to his character in-game, very nice! A million kudos Saketh, now all I need to do is add those custom Panzer V's and SS Waffen unit models and I'll be set :lol:

Sorry for double post. Heya Saketh, I left a comment with a link to a .zip file in your Hitler mod upload. I noticed your civilopedia entry for the Hitler mod's tags was incorrect, so it made the civilopedia entry look screwy :crazyeye:.

This is really a great job, but I think the leaderhead is missing the specular highlight/bumpmap or whatever DDS files that the other leaderheads have which makes them have shiny and bumpy places. The colors look flat. If you could add those files, it would make the leaderhead fit in with the others in the game.

Can somebody explain step by step on how to get hitler in-game, on civilopedia and what XML to paste and where.

Yes I do in fact have the vanilla civ4.

Hitler was a jackass and probably the worst person in the history of the world, but your leaderhead is just awesome! It is obvious that you are a very creative person, kodzi! The only problem is that he looks like a good person. Ha ha ha...

Originally Posted by strategyonly
I believe he had black hair ?? didn't he??
No I believe it was dark brown and he had brown eyes

Top Bottom