LH maker of the Month, December 2006

Who should be the LH maker of the Month, December 2006?

• Hikaro Takayama - Grand Duke Kam'lanaut of Jeuno

Votes: 27 55.1%
  • R8XFT - Hiaoy Kanishka of the Kushan

Votes: 22 44.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Read the new rules... ;)

Hey Hikaro, maybe you could focus your talents on units, perhaps a unit request line or such, good way to master your skill. oh and Hikaro, next time we meet face to face lets play Go.

I voted for Rob, his is more historical, and I tend to like historical LHs better.

I like Hikaros better. Defending champ Rob shows deeper character off the screen for his choice of entry this month then he portrays in his subject entered against Hikaro this time round.

I guessing he had some initiative for holding off the awesome arsenal of Irish imagry we bared witness to earlier. Entering his Depiction of that lass from Anno Domini(whats her name again?) in model replica( as in Kathy Ireland model ;) ) would have been as great of a warm-up for his Mods arrival party as she would have been inspriration for her troops, in a send-off celebration.

I guess hes still enjoying his Huney moon. Whatever it was, be it a must, She coulda ran away with it, while the others gathered dust.

I voted for Hikaro Takayama...man that screenname is hard to remember for me...i dont know why

Of course, when Rob entered, this was a foregone conclusion, since he's been making LHs WAY longer than I have, so he's got a whole lot of experience over me, and no matter how hard I try, I don't think I'll catch up (I seem to be keeping the gap in our skills even at least).

I also like Rob's LH... He would make a perfect LH for a Peasant Revolt faction (like Wat Taylor) for some kind of medieval mod... THat's just what he puts me in mind of, with that face, hat and shirt....

Well, it doesn't look like a foregone conclusion any more ;) ; you're leading by five votes, Hikaro! Well done; hats off to you if you win :) .

Yeah, I just noticed that... Looks like I've improved more than I've given myself credit for....

Rob, there was something about your Kushan LH that looked kind of familliar to me, and I finally have been able to nail down what it was:

If you changed his shirt to a red plaid flannel shirt and maybe made his hat red too, you'd have a perfect Paul Bunyan (giant lumberjack of 19th century American legend) LH.

Plot: There's still 4 days left and I'm only leading by 6, so I wouldn't call it just yet (but those videos are funny, though :lol: )

Plot: There's still 4 days left and I'm only leading by 6, so I wouldn't call it just yet (but those videos are funny, though :lol: )

:wallbash: Here I am, organizing competitons, and people can't even tell the difference between

and ... :shake:;)

Sorry, I've been under the weather lately (flu bug going around) and a bit short on sleep, so I'm somewhat easily confused right now.

Top Bottom